Thursday, August 26, 2010

The boys


We took the boys the other day to mess around and take some pictures. We didn't do very many but I think the ones we did get turned out pretty cute. Were going to try and get some more of them together soon. These boys are the best. I am so glad I am their mom. They teach me so much everyday and seriously make me so happy. I love them to pieces.

Carter is such a stud. I can't believe that he is already 3. He is so much fun and full of energy but has also got a little attitude on him. He knows what he wants and keeps me busy and entertained. He is always surprising me with new things that he is talking about. Yesterday I was just playing around with him and put on some safety glasses he got at a party and he turned to me and told me "Mom your a mad scientist" I was like what? How do you even know what that is. He is a lot of fun...



He is such a good big brother. He is always looking out for Bridger, and Bridg loves him. No one can get him laughing better than Carter and anytime that Carter is talking to him he has the biggest smile on his face. I can't wait to watch these two grow up together...
Bridg is growing like crazy. He had his 9 mon check up a few weeks ago and was 20 lbs. I couldn't believe it... He is such a tank but we love it... He is the sweetest baby. He seriously is like an angel child. He is on the best schedule and I feel like he brings the sweetest spirit into our house. He is the best natured baby. He can entertain himself and loves to play and follow his big brother. He is crawling now and I can't believe how fast he is getting. Carter likes to escape and always leaves the front door open and right when the door opens Bridg is taking off full speed towards the door trying to follow Carter. I dont know what I will do when they are both running from me. He loves to eat! There hasnt been a food that I have given him so far that he hasnt liked. He wasnt the biggest fan or rice cereal but as long as it is mixed with something he is good.. I love Bridgers big blue eyes and I just love his cheeks and everything about him..






As for me and Matt we are just doing the same. Matt starts school back up soon and were me and the boys aren't excited cause that means he really won't ever be home. He is such a champ and works so hard for us. We love him so much for it and are thankful everyday that I get to stay home and raise my boys cause there is nothing else I would rather be doing...

10 comments:

Cortney said...

I LOVE THIS POSt!!! freak carter is a genious!!! he should be in like 2nd grade by now.. what kid knows how to say mad sientist haha i love it! your boys are so cute!! i wish we lived closer :(

Kim said...

Super cute pics of your boys! So fun!

Tawnya said...

What cute boys!

Courtney said...

Wow! Your boys are getting so big and hansome. You are seriously the cutest mom!

Our Family said...

wow those pics turned out good!! can't wait to play again lol!

Anna said...

wow awesome photography! and what handsome little boys you have!

kara said...

What darling pictures!! Bridger is crawling? I can't wait for that day when everyone is mobile. Yikes!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Those are very cute pictures!

Amberly said...

Those pictures are amazing! Your boys are so darling! I hope you are doing well.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

These pictures turned out darling!!! Great job. They are so cute, and seriously getting so big!!