Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well since I havent't blogged in about a decade a lot has happened!!! It will take a few posts to catch up by I will start with Nov and Dec minus Christmas!
Plus it is going backwards in order of pics but at least your getting them!
In Dec I went on a cruise with this hottie (oh and the rest of my entire family minus the boys)
It was so much fun! A much needed vaca for me and Matty to have some quality time together. I was dreading leaving the boys but they did fab with Matts parents and we all had a fun week!
I cant even tell you how much fun it was to go with the whole family! It was seriously a once in a lifetime trip and I am so thankful for my grandparents for doing it for everyone. I seriously have the best most fun family out there! There was never a dull moment and we all had a total blast and made memories that will last forever!!
This is the whole Cahoon Clan that went on the cruise. The only ones missing from our entire family was the 3 great grandkids!
These two are best of friends!! They are the best brothers! I love having them so close. Carter is such a good big brother and is always making sure Bridg is taken care of and happy. You can already tell Bridger is trying to be like Carter he will copy little things he does, but I love how they are so different. I think when I found out I was having another boy I was just expecting him to be exactly like Carter. I love they each have their own little personality and great qualities. Bridger has been a lot more mellow than Carter was but he is starting to become more hyper and active.
Carter is getting so big! I cant believe how fast he has grown up! He is so smart and makes me laugh all the time at the new things he is doing. He is such a crack up. I love him to pieces and love being his mom. He has the biggest heart! He always will come up to me and tell me that he loves me and hug and kiss me and then just hurry off to play like nothing happened!
He always tells me that I'm his best friend!!! will be sad when he becomes too cool to hug me and tell me he loves me. It better never happen!
Also in Nov this little guy turned 1!!! I cant believe he is one! He is so much fun. He is the best little guy ever. He has always slept so good and has been so much fun to raise. He is always happy and has the cutest dang dimples in the world. This kid will sit in the playroom by himself for hours if I would let him just keeping himself entertained. He loves balls and cars and is almost always holding one of them. He is walking around everywhere now and is just the best little guy a mom could ask for! He has added so much to our family and I seriously love everything about this little man.
Seriously he is the freakin cutest. I just love his big blue eyes and big o'l dimples. I just want to eat him up!!!
Well until my next christmas post! I will be updating a lot more often.. I just need to start taking more pics I am not very good at it! But we are doing great and loving life!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad to see that you are alive and well! Your boys are cute as ever. I miss you! Hopefully we can see each other in the not too distant future :)

Kim said...

That sounds so fun! I want to go on a cruise someday! Love your new header too!

Elise said...

i'm so glad you posted! i want to know whats going on :) that is so cute of carter reading to bridger!

Lindsey Smith said...

Loved your post. I am glad you had a blast on your cruise. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Love you.