Friday, December 4, 2009

One month already!


I cant believe that this little guy is a month old already!!! Its crazy how fast time goes after your not pregnant. ha. Bridger is the cutest thing ever. He is such a good baby and I am so glad that we get to have him! Carter is the best big brother. He is always so concerned for Bridger and making sure the "Bridgy" is always happy. I love seeing Carter with him and it is the best part about being a mom! I love these boys and am so glad that I am the one who gets to be their mom!

This time of year i always feel so overwhelmed with blessings! I can't believe how lucky I am. I have the best husband who works so hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home and be a mom. I don't know how I would handle leaving these two everyday. He also works so hard in school. He never complains about having to go to school or work even though I know it has got to be hard! I have the best family! My mom has been my lifesaver since I had Bridger! She is the best mom ever she would do anything for me and i am so thankful for her! Then I have the best inlaws! They are always doing things for us and have helped out a lot with our boys too!

I love being a mom and wife and am so glad that I have the boys I do!

sorry about the pic my camera charger is MIA so I had to use my phone.

6 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Oh my heck. He already look so different! I can't believe how big he is. I really need to meet this little guy!

Our Family said...

wo that looks just like carter that is crazy how similar they are!! so addorable that pic of bridger so aware with his eyes open. One of these days we will come visit since your too good to come to my place.jk i still love you guys.

Ashley said...

He looks so much like Carter! What a cutie! I can't believe how fast time has gone either. One month already? That's crazy.

Christina Olson said...

He is sooooo cute!! We need to get together soon!:)

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Am I the only one who doesn't think he looks just like Carter? I did at first, but I don't thinks o anymore. PS, love Carter's potty in the background. haha

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute!