Sunday, December 6, 2009





Today is my moms birthday!!! So I thought I would give her a shout out and let her know how awesome she is!! She is the best mom! Since I have had Bridger she has saved me! She came and stayed for a week after he was born and cooked all the meals did all the laundry, cleaned my house and took care of the kids. She even kept Bridger during the night and just brought him to me to feed! She was a lifesaver. She is still been helping me out since she went home I call her everyday most days freaking out cause I am so stressed and overwhelmed (ps its getting better ha) and she always knows just what to say to calm me down or make me feel like I am a good mom. I was so glad she got to be at the hospital with me when I had Bridger! It meant so much to me since she couldnt be there with Carter and it was so important to me that she was there this time! But anyways thanks mom for everthing you have done for me and for being the best mom ever and the best friend ever! I love you! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Happy Birthday, Kristi! Your mom is the bomb.

Karlene said...

awe aren't mom's the best, they really love helping and serving, I only hope one day I can be a awesome mom/gramma like these ladies are for us....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY

Ashley said...

You do have an awesome mom! Happy birthday Kristy!