Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update. Long overdue.



These pictures are so out of order but they are pictures and I am updating so I am proud of myself. The boys are doing good. Bridger is smiling and cooing all the time and is such a cute boy. We love him so much. Carter is such a good big brother and always wants to help mom with anything that deals with "baby Bridgy". He is already very protective of him and I think it is so cute. Carter has been a little sick and got croup so we took him to the doctor to get a breathing treatment. He loved it. He had to taken the mask home and he is always asking to wear it. Bridger also got the croup from Carter but they are both getting over it right now so hopefully it doesnt get worse.



Carter is so cute. Whenever Bridger is crying he will snap his fingers and click his tough and try and get him to be happy. I love these pictures of Bridger crying and Carter trying to help.






Having two kids has been an adjustment but were loving it. These boys are so fun to watch together and I am so excited to see what the future holds for us.!!

9 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Gosh it's about time! Cute pics. I love the one of Carter trying to make Bridger happy. So funny! When I first read the part about Bridger smiling I thought it said emailing and I was like, Man! That kid is WAY ahead for his age! haha

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Your boys look great! They are so cute! Boston keeps asking me when and if he will ever see Carter again I told him hopefully soon!

Ashley said...

Your boys are so cute! They're going to be the best of friends.

P.S. Good luck with the Cahoon Eco challenge! My mom told me all about it!

Marcy said...

You are so cute... Bridgers pouty lip is the best.. haha Your family picture is adorable by the way. You look hot!!!

Katie and Derek Miller said...

so cute brit! i'm glad you're doing ok adjusting! it took me a second to get my mind back :) now taya is all over the place and her and ry are already playing together, its so fun! hope the boys get feeling better, dang that croop!

Dana said...

What a cute family you guys have! Your boys are adorable. I cannot believe how big Cater is. I think the toilet thing is so funny. We are in the process of potty training too! It is so hard. I guess you can be happy that Carter is interested. Kaden is not at all! It's been rough;) Well it's good to see how good things are going! Tell your mom and family Hi for me.

Katie McCaul said...

I love those pictures...it is fun having two boys!!! Love Carter trying to make Bridger happy.

Our Family said...

oh what a cute big brother!! I like how kids pick up on things like snapping at the baby to help that is funny

Jenny Livingston said...

Hey! I wandered over here from Amberly's blog and just wanted to say 'hi'.

CUTE BOYS!!!