Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!




This year has been a big one for our family! We have loved every minute of it. We have had a lot of experiences that we may not have never had. We moved to Connecticut for four months and were able to go to New York, Boston, Rhode Island. It was awesone. We drove clear across the country to get to Conn. I really learned how to rely on the Lord while I was in Connecticut and so far away from our families. The best part of the year has been having our 2nd son Bridger and making our family a family of four.
Here are just some of the things were thankful for this year!
1. Having Bridger and extending our family into four.
2. Having a good job and a nice place to live.
3. Having such good families on both sides
4. Being healthy and happy
5. The gospel! I'm so thankful for the knowledge we have of the gospel and that families are forever. I cant imagine not being with Matt, and my boys forever and the rest of our families. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life and for this time of the year when we can focus on others.

Merry Christmas from the Masons

6 comments:

Karlene said...

awe I luv it! Britt you look so good!!! Merrt Christmas, hope you have a great one!!

Our Family said...

are you sure you just had a baby YOU are looking good!! love the family pic!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I am way proud of you for updating! Two posts in one day even! You look way cute in the pic of all 4 of you. I'm freaking excited to see you tonight!

Marcy said...

You look so gorgeous in that pic! Your boys are adorable :)

Katie McCaul said...

Your fam is so cute! Two boys rock and your little ones look so cute and happy...you must be a great mom:)

Amanda said...

Britt you look awesome!!!