Thursday, May 6, 2010

My boys!!!

 
I seriously love these kids!!! Lately we have just been hanging out, when the weather is nice we go to the park or play outside with our friends! I am getting really excited for the good weather to stay cause its been nice to get out and socialize. We live in such a good neighborhood and have so many fun and good friends!!! We are very lucky! But as mothers day is coming up I have been thinking how blessed I am to be a wife and mom and how much I love it! I dont think I could ask for better kids and a better husband who works so hard to support our family and make sure we have everything we need and want! Matt, Carter and Bridger are the best things that ever happened for me. They have seriously changed my life for the better and made me a better more loving person. I am so glad that I have them all in my life. I dont think anything could be more rewarding than being a mom. I love it so much! Everyday I just laugh so much because of my crazy boys! They are so awesome and I feel so blessed and so grateful to have them all in my life!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

They are getting so big! And they are so handsome too!
Happy mother's day on Sunday! You're a great mom :)

michael. mindy. dane. said...

It's about freaking time. Cute pics of little Marlin. haha. How did you make that collage?

Katie McCaul said...

They are so cute! Lucky woman:)