Sunday, March 21, 2010


Spring is almost here and we are so excited!!! Carter is loving being able to be outside and playing ball and flying kites. Kites are his new obsession. He loves to fly them and its fun to watch him get so excited about it! He is still such a good big brother and so much fun to have around. He keeps us busy and keeps everyone entertained!




Bridger is four and a half months now and is such a good baby! He is so mellow and is always happy and smiling. He adds so much to our family and is getting so big! I hate how they grow up so fast. I feel like he should still be a little baby.

We were down visiting family and Kileys friend Torie came to take pictures of Jaden and so we got her to take one of the boys. They turned out pretty cute. They are so much fun!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What cute boys you have! The pictures turned out great.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I love the pictures! I'm glad you finally updated and I'm glad I got to see ya yesterday!

Anna said...

so handsome - both of them! they've got good jeans and genes. :)

Brooke and Jeremy Hallows said...

I have an invitation for you for a shower for Kristen, but I don't know your address. If you want to give me your address I will send it to you. It is this saturday at my mom's house at seven... Sorry this is short notice I have been trying to get ahold of you, but I don't think I have your right number.