Sunday, June 6, 2010

C.A.R.T.E.R.

 
Carter is so much fun! He is growing up so fast. He loves to play outside with all of his friends and loves to ride his bike and scotter. He is very active and still keeps me really busy but I love it. He is such a good big brother. He is always playing peek a boo with Bridg and is always making sure that he is happy. He is always singing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam", "twinkle twinke little star", and "I love to see the Temple". He makes us laugh constantly and always is having fun. He has started going outside in our yard and picking the dandilions and bringing them in to me and says "here mom it a flwshe for you." He is so loving and I always thought he would be really rough and he still can be but for the most part he is really nice and sweet. He always comes up to me and gives me a hug and kiss. I just love this kid!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a sweet boy. Boys really are great! And so much fun! They definitely keep you on your toes :)

Katie and Derek Miller said...

I love when people do posts in honor of one of their kiddos. Its so fun to see how much a mom loves and adores her childeren and all the big and little things they do. Your boys are so cute!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I don't know how I missed this?? Cute posts though! Gosh your kids are growing so fast! We need to plan something. I am totally free these days so let's figure out a day we can get together!