Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What to remember!

My cousin did a post like this a little bit ago and I loved it. I always think about the things my kids do that I love and how I hope I never forget how cute they are! haha So I am copying her and doing a post of the things I want to remember. The list goes on and on...

*how Carter comes and helps me do the dishes and says "Mom I'm getting the house ready."
*When Carter got to swimming lessons yesterday and just jumped right in and went totally under. The face expression when he came up was like thats not what I expected but I liked it.
*Before we moved Bridger into his own room and Carter felt left out at bedtime and would say that he wanted to sleep with "mom, daddy, bridgy"
*How Carter can make Bridger so happy when he is so mad and gets him to laugh the hardest out of anyone! And how anytime Bridger sees him he smiles so big and I know he is thinking "thats my big brother"
*Every kiss, hug, and cuddle I get from Carter a million times a day. and how whenever I am sad or crying (mainly from watching tv shows that I am just a baby about) he will just come up and say "mom sad" give me and hug and say "sorrcy mom, i love you"
*The open mouth kisses from Bridg and how whenever I pick him up in the morning or from a nap I get a big smile kicking legs and he pulls my hair on both sides with both hands and squels.
*Carters prayers and how he is constanly asking me to sing "I love to see the Temple."
*When Carter says "im hungry so bad" or "that makes mom so happy" or that makes mom so sad"
*How Bridger just smiling or cooing can calm carter down and make him be softer and in a better mood.
*the "what?", "cause". and "sures"
*how Carter just got back from his friends house and ran up and hugged my arm and said "i missed mom so bad", and "I make mom so happy" ha
*Carter singing twinkle twinkle, and "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, and how he always wants to drive past the temple but when he asks he says "mom i wanna see Jesus's house"
* how anytime me or matt leave we have to give Carter a hug, kiss, pound. and if we dont then he will run out as were pulling out to make sure we do it and say bye.


And my cousin said the best thing at the end!!!
*how when I focus on the what-to remembers, i cant remember the live throughs!!!

I love my boys!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Aw! Someone did read my post! Isn't it wonderful therapy to write down the "want to remembers"? It really does make the day seem like it went perfect. I think every mom should sit down at the end of the day and do this. It makes you love and appreciate your kids that much more. Even when it's been a long hard day.
I can't believe how much Carter is growing up and talking! I guess that's what happens when you don't see a kid ever!