Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bridgers first hair cut


We finally did it! We cut Bridgers hair. I have been needing to for a while but didnt want to cause that means he is growing up. I feel like they look so old after a hair cut and I am trying to hold on to him being a baby. I am not ready for him to be 1 I want him to stay my baby! Well I had enough and couldnt take it anymore.. My neighbor is awesome and does such a good job and so I asked her if she would. She did such a good job. Bridg did good too. He sat so still (well as best as you can expect from an 11 months old.) He really did way good.

Bridger always has this look on his face. He isn't one that shows a lot of emotion. I love this face though! I think that this picture is the closest he has ever looked like Carter to me.


He looks all grown up now! Ready to be one I guess. I am holding on to the last 2 weeks!!!
I love this boy!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

It does make him look more grown up. What a cutie. Is he seriously already coming up on his first birthday? That went way too fast...

P.S. Sorry we stole your firstborn's name! It was the only name we both liked! Hehe.

Kim said...

I can't believe he's going to be 1 already! They just grow up too fast! He does look like a big boy, all ready for a birthday!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ha I know how you feel! I did not want to cut Cohens curls off, now I look back on pictures and just laugh cause his hair was SO long ha. Anyway, he looks so cute!

Tawnya said...

He looks so cute! And he looks just like Matt!! SOO CUTE!