Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Crafting!


I always like to watch conference and spend the weekend with family, but this weekend we just stayed home and Matt worked Sat and Sun we just had a family day. It was a good weekend. On Saturday in between sessions my neighbor had a crafting party. It was so much fun. These are the crafts that I did. I think they turned out cute.

On Sunday in between sessions we were bored and wanted to get out and so we decided to go to the park and take some pics of the boys and let them play for a bit. Here are some of the pics we took. I am just getting into taking pictures and editing them myself so for those of you professionals don't critique. I also took pics of my good friend Emily and her son Rayden this weekend and it was so much fun and I think they turned out way good.





It was such a good weekend and we were glad that Matt had the day off to hang out!!!

5 comments:

Cortney said...

oh my gosh! carter looks huge!!!! he looks like he's 4! thats so crazy!!! those crafts are so cute! i should have you do some for me lol i love them!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Cute pics! Love the Santa blocks. Way cute!

kara said...

Your pictures look darling! I love the frame one and your baby just chillin all by himself. So cute.

Ashley said...

Your boys are so so cute! And your pictures look fantastic! Great job!

Karlene said...

seriously britt!! adorable boys!! and luv your crafts...i have a craft friend too and we have lot's of fun!