Friday, October 1, 2010

lately...


Lately we have just been hanging out. We have been trying to enjoy the last bit of warmth and gearing up for our winter hibernation. Bridger is getting so big. I can't believe that he is going to be 11 months old in just a few days. I am not ready for him to be 1! He is starting to feel less and less like my little baby. Carter however is starting to think that since he is getting bigger he can be a little more tough with him. He thinks that he is being so nice and loving by giving him loves he just doesnt understand why Bridg gets so mad... I feel bad for Bridger but Carter really is a great big bro.


Bridger is starting to climb. He didnt get in this position by himself but I know it wont be long. He is climbing over anything that gets in his way to get back to the toy room. I seriously love this kid. It just kills me how he is so content on being by himself. Ever since he was a baby he would cry until you put him down and just loves being alone and not being bothered. Carter is the total opposite. He always wants attention and someone always has to be with him for him to do something. Bridger has started just crawling back to the toy room and he will just go in there and play with the toys. It cracks me up. He just loves to hang out...
Carter has started playing soccer. I am the coach... The team is called "crush". Carter is loving it. He doesnt always know what he is supposed to be doing and it is more caotic then anything a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds fighting and chasing the ball. Its hillarious but Carter just loves it and is always asking if there is soccer today. He wants to bring his soccer ball with us everywhere. Its fun. I am so excited to see him start playing other sports too.



As for me and Matt. We both got new callings in our ward. Matt is the Secertary in the Sunday School Presidency and I am the Activity Days Leader. I am so excited to get to be with the girls!! Matt is extra busy with school and work but there is an end in sight. He graduates in May and then I guess we will see where life takes us. But for now we are just enjoying our life up here in Logan! We have such good friends and neighbors we really couldnt ask for more..
Well thats about it... Were boring but we love it!!

1 comment:

Dustin & McKenzie said...

I can't believe how big your boys are wow. They are so cute. I love carter soccer pictures he is going to be an athlete