Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Boys!


So ever since Bridger has been born Carter has been so good with him. He has never hit or hurt Bridger and he is so sweet with him. I love it. But he is kinda getting a little jelous he will ask me to put Bridger in his swing and to hold him. Every once in a while Carter will pull a stunt like this up above and act like he wants to be the baby. But when we see him and he sees us looking at him he will hurry and act normal and just start laughing. Its funny. Also he has started wanting to be a big boy also. I dont think he can make up his mind on what he wants. ha. I think he will just do anything that gets a rise out of us. I was doing the dishes the other day and he told me he needed to go poop. So I told him to go on his potty then. A few min later he started telling me it hurt.. haha(sorry graphic i konw but i thought it was funny) I told him just to keep going. When I came into the living room I found him like this. It was so funny. I guess it took a lot out of him.. ha ps don't ask me why he always wants to move his toilet into the living room. I try and take him in the bathroom and he just picks the toilet up and comes out here. He tells us he wants us all to watch. (again with the attention thing)

This is the most recent pictures of the boys together. Carter looks out of control but its a picture. Dont judge me by the way he looks ha. Its been a transition having two kids and he is lucky if he gets his hair done on days when were not leaving the house...
Bridger is getting so big. He is so much fun. He is starting to smile now and make all his little noises and coos. I love it. He is sleeping pretty good. The most he makes up is two times. He is eating very good. He loves eating. He is such a good addition to our family and I can't imagine him not being part of our family.

I was trying to get a picture of him smiling but I didnt quite get it. This is the end of the smile but I still think its cute. He has the cutest dimples. I love them... He also has the biggest blue eyes. I just love this kid!
He loves just hanging out. He is such a stud. He only really cries if he is hungry (which actually is alot but its easy to take care of) I love having two boys and I am so excited for our future and seeing these boys grow together.
Sorry about all the pics our camera charger is still MIA and so all of these are from my phone. but at least there are pics and an update right.:)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It's alright, I bet more than half our days now I change both kids from pajamas to pajamas! They never even wear real clothes any more if we're not going somewhere and I just put them in a new set of PJs at about 5 pm. I HATE getting ready anymore with 2 kids. I just don't get why it takes SO LONG but it always does! Both your boys are so cute!